Mushroom Quiche - My first one!


Humble Mushroom Quiche - Imperfections et al

Oh my, it's been nearly two years since my last post. Life has taken quite a turn, with a move to India, the arrival of a beautiful baby, a new home, a fresh job, and all the accompanying chaos. During the initial 18 months, I was living with our parents, which meant I wasn't doing much cooking and, therefore, lacked inspiration for sharing here. However, since moving into our new house, I've reclaimed the kitchen, and here's a delightful creation fresh from my stove.

Quiche! Oh, how I adore them—so comforting, luscious, and satisfying. If you're curious, you can look into the intriguing history of quiche here.

On this particular day, the mood was lazy, just perfect for a bit of baking. I wanted something new, so I dove into my collection of recipe books, seeking a dish that was both easy-peasy and had that touch of sophistication. In Sanjeev Kapoor's book, I found just the thing – a Mushroom Quiche.




Comments

Popular Posts